We're a growing consortium of different digital initiatives. Constantly and every day we are developing digital tools for self-governance to make Belarus a better place to live in. And we put the safety of our partners and employees first.
Only administration of MetaBelarus project can make statements and give comments considering the project and any related development. Any information provided by participants of open community or other individuals considered only as personal opinions. Please, check any information you’ve got with the administration of the project. Meta-Belarus is an independent self-sufficient project and isn’t a part of any other initiatives. All official partners are specified on this site.
- Mike Ananyin [https://t.me/mikafonseca] @mikafonseca firstname.lastname@example.org - project coordinator;
- Valeria Volodina @valeria_sverige [https://t.me/valeria_sverige] - human dimension;
- Nika Wegosky @daoNika [https://t.me/daoNika] email@example.com - connection manager;
- Pfil Waka @pfilwaka[https://t.me/pfilwaka] - security;
Follow us on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/metaBelarus
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/meta-belarus
- Telegram: https://t.me/meta_belarus
This site on IPFS: ipns://www.meta-belarus.org
Verification of non-official information
Only administration of MetaBelarus project can make statements and give comments considering the project and any related development. Any information provided by participants of open community or other individuals must be considered as their own personal opinion. Please, check any suspicious information with the administration of the project:
- Mike Ananyin — @mikafonseca (Coordination)
- Nika Wegosky — @daoNika (Communications)
- Valeria Sverige — @valeria_sverige (HR)
- Pfil Waka — @pfilwaka (Tech/IT)
- Mark Wandal — @markvandal (Products)
- Kodaj Jodako AOA7147 (Operations)
Meta-Belarus is an independent self-sufficient project, and it is not a part of any other initiative. All our official partners are listed on this site.